7:00 AM
My heart seems to be aching as I am typing now. Am I afraid of sch or more specially PBL? It is the last year of my poly and I am still dreadful of going sch? Even be4 sch starts, I am greeted by a new law set by the sch TARGETING people like me.
Notice
Starting from this semester, late arrival in class will be penalized by deduction of 0.5 grade point from the Daily Grade. No grace period allowed.
Office of Academic Affairs (OAA)
WAH sibei sibei sian la. Can someone motivate me? not to come early la, it is just that my studying is becoming more like working.
OFFICE HOURS
(Mon to Fri)
0830 - 1600 (In school)
It is quite a random post but is just that school is starting and i have to start mugging real hard to have a good GPA. My GPA is seriously not enough to bring me anywhere. This would be my last hope, last rush to built a better tomorrow.
Had a mini sparring on friday which turns out to be quite fun and live which is better than I expected. I suddenly feel so alive, fighting freely and getting hit. Guess I have to train alot more to push up my skills and stamina which is getting me no where now.
From both incidents, I have came to realised a important quote which i have forgotten long ago.
"Great timber does not come at ease, the stronger the wind the stronger the timber"Shall end off now, I will be having a FULLY packed weekday and weekends. Do sms or msn me anything in advance so I can settle it properly.
JYJYJYJYJYJYJYJY for sch! HAHAHAHAHAHA must be strong =D
will of the heart
Sleeper89
Born into this
world on
5th
July 1989
Currently in RP---Aerospace
Avionics
- Year 1: W15K and W24F
- Year 2: E45J and E44Q(Currently)
Hua Yi Sec (Yr 2005)
- Class:1-04,2-02,3E1,4E1
Rulang Pri (Yr 2001)
- Class: 1A,2A,3F,4F,5G,6G
-----------------------------------
Likes
- Eat, Sleep, Play
- Watch Manga, Anime, Drama
- To be Happy
- Around with friends
- Learn new things
- Fav F.plane: Eurotychoon
- Fav C.plane : Dreamliner 787
- Aircraft Maintenance
Engineer wannabe
----------------------------------
Dreams
- Learn Jap
- Train till black GI
- Merit for Diploma
- Get into Uni(SIM) Aerospace
Engineering
- Aircraft maintenance license
- Happy & Healthy
- More fashionable!
- Holiday to Japan, New Zealand, Europe, Alaska